Author Topic: Protective Transport / Storage For Little Buddy Heater  (Read 1834 times)

Offline Sportsman

• VIP Member
  • Its a life style which I'm enjoying
Protective Transport / Storage For Little Buddy Heater
« on: June 30, 2021, 05:45:42 pm »
Recently i bought a Little Buddy Heater as a backup to my Buddy should it fail.  I definitely dont want my icefishing time interrupted because im waiting for replacement parts to ship and arrive .  (Sometimes parts fir heaters are scarce in winter)
As ICE fisherman or hunters you will definitely appreciate these fully padded and protective EMS equipment bags for travelling and storing your costly and breakable heater

These equipment bags are semi rigid and the size and shape gives the perfect fit for your Little Buddy with propane tank connected.
These bags were designed to protect oxygen cylinders and airway equipment from damage.  The walls are padded. The bottoms are waterproof and reinforced against wear. and heavy duty zippers allow these bags to open wide.

Many of you on this message board know me.  I believe this padded EMS duffle is a perfect solution for transporting & protecting our Little Buddy’ heaters ! 

I have 3 - 1 for my heater and 2 for sale

Send me a PM if you’re interested in spending $45 to protect your investment.  We all know how our gear takes a beating out there year after-year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: July 07, 2021, 04:42:02 pm by Sportsman »

Online LakeSimcoe MessageBoard

• Advertisement