Author Topic: Ice Mobile  (Read 9194 times)

Offline Happy Go Fishing Charters

Ice Mobile
« on: January 15, 2015, 01:46:40 pm »
The Happy Go Fishing Charters Ice Mobile is almost ready to go!!

Our first day of operation will be on Friday January 16th 2015 12:00pm-3pm. We will be launching out of BBP and servicing the BBP Lake side and BP area. Here is our schedule for the 17th,18th,19th.

Saturday Jan 17th- BBP and area 7:00am-3pm
Sunday Jan 18th- BBP and area 7:00am-3pm
Monday Jan 19th- By appointment

Arrangements can be made to be picked up from the lake or from shore. Ice Mobile will not carry passengers, tow huts or equipment on roads.

Book your group outing, one way or round trip today to ensure smooth easy service!
Prices are as follows:

$10 per- One way day of pick up call (3km max includes all your gear)
$20 per- Pre booked round trip (3 km max includes all your gear + 2-3 8" drilled holes)
Permanent Ice hut towing prices are negotiable depending on hut location.

Text, email, or call to book your trip.

Callum Johnson aka Cal

Happy Go Fishing Charters

905 806 0443

[email protected]

Twitter @happy_gofishing

« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 07:40:50 pm by John Whyte »

Online LakeSimcoe MessageBoard

• Advertisement

Re: Ice Mobile
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2015, 11:30:20 am »
We are on the ice at BBP on this beautiful breezy day!
Hope your are all staying warm and catching fish.
Anyone between Bear Point and Lockhart Road needing a ride, send us a text and we will take you in or out between 12pm-3pm!
Text 905 806 0443

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2015, 10:45:06 pm »
Here comes the weekend!
Looks like it may get windy again in the afternoon tomorrow, anyone not wanting to walk in should give us a call and we will take you and all your stuff to shore for $10!

It was great to meet a bunch of you guys today sounds like the fishing was pretty slow all around. We still caught a few towards the main lake but it was definitely a tough day out there. Looking forward to tomorrow as they have to eat sometime! Heres a picture of one I caught between trips today :)

Tomorrow we are going out of Bear Point as there is a large pressure crack at the end of BBP that makes it tricky getting out.
We will be out till 3pm. If you are in the area text 905 806 0443 for a ride!

Anyways I hope you all get into a few fish over the weekend and probably see you out there.

Happy Fishing Guys,

Cal

Offline John Whyte

• Time on the Water
  • Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • Lake Simcoe Message Board
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2015, 04:32:41 am »
Cal
You might want to  start every post with the date and time just so people know location and time without looking it up at the top.

oh ya and stop catching so many fish while your working LOL
I spend 250 days a year on the water and I still feel I'm missing Time on the Water.

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2015, 08:45:17 am »
Great point John. Sorry I'm a rookie when it comes to this interweb thing!
Its busy a Bear Point!
Good luck everyone!

Offline Fishin fan

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2015, 12:37:19 pm »
This is a service I would use. Haven't seen any recent locations up lately?  R u still doing this?  I get random days off during the week and I would perhaps choose my spot if I knew you were there. Thanks.
Regards, ff.

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2015, 07:29:52 pm »
*Jan 23rd 2015*
Hey Everybody another weekend I among us! Looks like the weather will be favorable tomorrow but then a big cold front is rolling that might make it a little chilly out there Sunday. The lake is still glare ice with very little snow patches, but there is upwards if not more than a foot of ice across the entire lake. Had a very busy week getting out with many different groups of guys and its been a lot of fun and had one encounter with a Lake Trout I will never forget! About a 10lb fish chased my swimbait all the way up within 2 feet of my hole and I was using quadruple drilled holes I could see the fish all the way from 30 feet down! At one point both me and my friend were almost hiding our faces behind the ice because the fish was so close.  The fish attempted to eat my bait twice but then finally got it right under the hole but only had half the bait without the hooks. So I opened my bail as the fish turned and let it take line as it disappeared under the ice. It must have been 10 seconds but felt like forever I waited for the fish to eat the bait, so then I closed the bail, let the rod load up, set the hook, and unbuttoned she came! The fish fired off in the opposite direction it went with my bait and was never to be seen again. What an upset but what a show! For those of you who have seen herring chase your bait, this lake trout shared a lot of the same behaviour Herring would have towards your bait.

Anyways!! Heres my favourite pic from the week, lets see who can get the best pic of the weekend!

We are out off Big Bay Point again tomorrow all the way till Monday. Please give us a text or email if you are looking to come out with us!

Happy Fishing!
Cal

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2015, 11:09:40 pm »
*Jan 28th 2015*
Don't waste precious time walking! Don't be restricted to fishing parts of the lake only within walking distance. Get out there!

*REMINDER*PRICING*

Ice Mobile runs 7 days a week for more information don't hesitate to call or text 905 806 0443

*Typically the Ice Mobile is running out of Big Bay Point and Line 9 of Innisfil, prearrangements can be made for pickups in other locations within Innisfil-Oro region.

*Groups welcome

*Pickups include trailering of ALL your fishing gear inc; augers, sleighs, 2 man flip over huts, pop up huts in bags, buckets etc.

*PRICES
$30 Pre-booked round trip 4km max to HGF fishing grounds + drilled holes
$20 Pre-booked round trip 4km max to your fishing grounds + drilled holes
$10 End of Day pick ups

Once again please don't hesitate to contact Cal!

We hope we can make your fishing adventure easier!

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2015, 08:58:58 pm »
FEB 20th 2015

Another cold weekend is ahead of us! Fishing has been picking up and we expect it to get better! We are fishing out of Oro now for those of you needing a ride on that side of the lake.

Call us for details or to book your ride in advance!