Author Topic: Fishing Reports Only Here - Please Put The Date In First - Then the report title  (Read 40033 times)

Online John Whyte

• Time on the Water
  • Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • Lake Simcoe Message Board
From now on we will not start a thread with the date. If you have a report PLEASE start all reports with the date ie

#1  Jan. 15, 2012 - Then your report title.

#2 Please don't post specific locations in the reports section.
    Generalize the location.. Example--South Kemp,main lake

#3 Please don't ask for specific locations on the board, if you would like more
     information SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE

Thank you for your cooperation.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 04:37:06 pm by redfish »
I spend 250 days a year on the water and I still feel I'm missing Time on the Water.

Online LakeSimcoe MessageBoard

• Advertisement

Offline Kenzy31

• MEEGS Prostaff
Re: New Rules
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2012, 09:00:09 am »
Great idea! Hope to post my first one after Saturday's outing :)

Online Mrbeee (Terry)

• VIP Member
  • Fishing God
    • lakesimcoemessageboard
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2012, 09:14:42 am »
that should work well
Lake Simcoe the other Great Lake

Online John Whyte

• Time on the Water
  • Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2012, 09:42:07 am »
Just makes it easier. (I hope)
I spend 250 days a year on the water and I still feel I'm missing Time on the Water.

Offline larryd28

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2012, 01:59:20 pm »
redfish great idiea thanks again for all you do please email me if i can help out somewhere or with something very flexable as i am retired thks   larry

Offline Twin Screws

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2012, 10:17:31 am »
jan. 25 port bolster  walked out about 3/4 mile early and caught some nice fish using bugs.they totally ignored my spoons today.back on shore at 2 30. only kept 3 fish the last 3 hours and about 20 the first 3.walked over one large crack that had some 3 or 4 inch ice around that area. weather was great.all in all a xcellent day.always surprised at how few people i see out there.tight lines

Offline muskokakid

• Rookie
Line 7th

Almost touching main lake but its a little further, There is about 6 inches of solid ice and you have to stay in the deep water. I am not talking like 150ft but you got to stay in the range from 90-130ft. This year is probably the better year for fishing. I have been out a couple days catching 20 lakers easily. My self and another close buddy have been fishing this lake for a solid 2 weeks and we have over 100 fish plus. One question would be for anyone that is out further then my self.. are you guys catching white fish? I have not been able to catch a lot of them this year but I have previous years. Dont have to tell me spots just want to know the report of the whitefish in Lake Simcoe. I will include some of the pictures after I know how to upload them, I have tried on this convo and the photos will not load, any help would be great.

Cheers

Alex

« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 06:09:27 pm by redfish »

Offline michiman

Fished Port Bolster feb 6th and 7th. Caught maybe 250 perch but only kept 106 we were in 28 fow. Lots of dinks. Largest was 13 inches, but was forced to keep many 7 and 8 inchers. Coming back in 2 weeks, hope to do better

Online John Whyte

• Time on the Water
  • Administrator
  • VIP Member
This post was just to explain that the board is for fishing reports only. Please put your reports as a New Topic.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 06:10:40 pm by redfish »